Tuesday 17 March 2015

Improvements Completed

We filmed the new shots for the title sequence yesterday for me to edit in today. I remedied the lighting problem by using massive photography lights to help the scenes get brighter and cover over the top so it looks more natural; compared to before where it was all natural lighting. the shots look much better and now you can see everything. However, when we did the elevator shot it was much darker then before so the lift had its own light on; this meant we had a bright yellow glow at the back of the lift which we could not remove. We were also going to have a close up of my face as well as the lift close but unfortunately some all those shots were unfocused; however my target audience said I should still add the shot in as it finishes the sequence off, whereas the long shot makes it look like it is still going.  Overall it looks much better then the previous one and now it is finally finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment