Friday 13 March 2015

Editing From Feedback

I have now started to make the improvements for our title sequence. I have now removed the bus at the start of the sequence and went straight to the office scene. I have also added sound for when the pop up comes up as I think it looks and sound better when both is paired together. The sound I used was on Sounddogs and called 'interactive alert tone 26'. I have also changed the colour of the typography to a yellow gold colour as the audience thought the bright yellow was a stereotype of india and 'too bright'. We have redone the checklist shot so it was more clear to the audience and redid the closeup so my whole face is in shot. I have also added extra shots of me packing a suitcase and leaving the house, which I think adds a bit more of the narrative to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment